You’re invited to participate in a full day of fairway fun and fine food in the spectacular hills of Palos Verdes, located within a half-hour’s drive of downtown Los Angeles. The Trump National Golf Club offers a world-class course where every hole provides stunning views of the blue Pacific, stretching as far as the eye can see. Don’t want to play golf? Non-golfers are most welcome to participate! You can hike the trails that meander throughout the course, enjoy a sunset cocktail hour, and fully take part in meals, auction, and live music. This marquee charity event is being sponsored directly by The Prem Rawat Foundation in support of its innovative and acclaimed Peace Education Program.
The full program will include: (schedule of activities)
- A sumptuous all-you-can-eat brunch to start the day, highlighted by unlimited champagne, freshly-squeezed orange juice, and cappuccinos
- 18 holes of friendly but challenging competition on “the most expensive golf course ever built” featuring magnificent ocean views with gleaming white sand bunkers, expansive lakes protected by tucked-away greens, and cascading waterfalls
- An autographed copy of the Inner Game of Golf book by best-selling author and teacher Tim Gallwey, who will be attending the event
- Gourmet dinner (see menu selections) in the beautiful Trump banquet hall prepared by Trump’s master chef
- Evening activities will be emceed by popular television and screen actress Navi Rawat
- Live music and special performance featuring the remarkable vocal talents of Daya
- Premium prize raffle and live auction with professional auctioneer and surprise offerings
- You will have the opportunity to see in person the latest addition to the Maserati family: the all new Maserati Ghibli courtesy of Ferrari Maserati South Bay
- Hole-in-One contest to win a brand new Maserati Ghibli at Trump’s signature 17th hole with its waterfall and 180-degree ocean views
Registration Fees (per person)
Early registration discount available through November 14
18-Hole Golf Round (includes cart)
Golf Only (no meals): $250 early registration; then $275
Dinner: $175 early registration; then $200
SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE: Special corporate, group or individual participation levels are available that include full program participation for 1-8 persons along with VIP table. More information.
Registration for golf and dinner is now sold out. There is some availability for brunch. We may have a very limited number of places for dinner available due to no-shows and late cancellations. These will be available on-site on a first-come, first-served basis.